Happy Fall! The Fall Festival was a huge success thanks to the PTA, staff and volunteers that worked to make it happen. As always, we had fabulous community support!
We are having our Title 1 Family Night on November 20th. Our staff is eager to share reading strategies that parents can use at home.
Here are some other ways that you can support student learning at home:
- Encourage your child to read or read with them as much as possible.
- All 3rd, 4th and 5th graders need to know their multiplication and division facts fluently.
- K-2 students need to work on their addition and subtraction facts at home as well.
- Don’t forget about our on-line tools too! Compass Learning, MyOn reader, etc.
- Encourage excellent attendance. This speaks to work ethic.
For other ways to encourage your child to be successful at school, please contact your child’s teacher.