Welcome to Overdale
Meet the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of our Young Authors contest.
- First of all, as Ms. Tina stated on Messenger last week, our Academic Team won the Regionals. We will be honoring them at our Town Hall on Wednesday. We are so proud of the students and their hard work, and also really appreciate the efforts of the coaches.
- Secondly, please check our website for the pictures of our 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of the Young Authors competition. The district winners will be honored on April 24th. They all did such a great job and so did Ms. Warren for overseeing this effort!
- Our next Book Fair is April 21-25. It is a “buy one, get one free” Book Fair so you will want to take advantage of this.
- Muffins for Mom is on April 25 at 9 am.
- The new schedule is working nicely. We are getting some extra time to work on ERQs and OnDemand Writing. Remember, some busses arrive at 8:21. Those students come in and wait till 8:30 or eat breakfast. Car Riders and Walkers come in as usual at 8:30. Breakfast is served until 8:45. Those who normally eat with us and are late are given a breakfast to go bag so that they will not miss instruction which begins at 8:51.
The Maryville & Overdale FRC and Jewish Family and Career Services
Are you a grandparent raising a grandchild?
You deserve support!
If you are interested, please contact Tiffany Utterback at Tiffany.Utterback@bullitt.kyschools.us . *Other relatives that are guardians are also welcome to participate**
For more information click on the following link:
Wednesday April 23rd Donate $1.00 to participate
Wear your favorite college team shirt day UK/UL/IU WKU etc.
Girls vs. Boys
Whoever collects the most money will be given a free dress down day (to be announced).
Sponsored by the American Red Cross Bullitt/Spencer County Service Center & Overdale Elementary Family Resource Center